1) DM has punched, slapped, and beaten (but not bloodied) several people to the ground in the past 2 years, Mark Yager included.
2) Greg Wilhere and quite a few RTC staffers were demoted from RTC to CMO Int. Late 2004-2005.
3) Kevin Caetano is Security Chief Gold recently.
4) Warren McShane before he was busted by the end of 2004, had been acting unofficially as DM's henchman, and dishing out the petty physical abuse and intimidation ethics gradients that are the current fad amongst a number of Int Base Execs who are now all following DM's bad example, and DM's following LRH's disgraceful harsh Sea Org policy parameters that allow physical abuse intimidation "ethics gradient tool" so long at it does not require medical costs, or some such limit.
LRH's example of physically abusing Mike Douglas and Otto Roos, are well known tactics long employed in the Sea Org's history off and on. That level physical abuse is being dished out by DM and other Int Execs in recent years, and the abuse climate is harshest ever in some people's opinions.
5) Marion Dendieu and John Brousseau were in RTC. Confirmed that Annie Broeker Tidman is recently CO CMO Gold.
6) Base staff numbers down from 700-800 in the late 90's to now at most 350 staff, is the estimate I heard.
7) The Int Ranch was sold, Castille Canyon ranch was sold to the Svoboba Indian reservation. Thus there IS no longer an Int RPF. OGH is the only on-base secluded "ethics" lowest ethics category, in recent years. For a view of OGH (Old Gilman House) see this labelled photo: http://www.lermanet.com/image/hemet-labeled.jpg
8) In 2004 Chris Guider (former Int RPF I/C) was heading a group of about 40 Int Base staffers demoted to the former PAC ranch, and they were doing projects there. This PAC Ranch group overseen by Chris Guider at first was getting food ferried out from the PAC galley, then later in 2004 cooking was done at the PAC Ranch by this group of demoted Int Base staffers. Not sure the current status of the PAC ranch, if still going or it that closed down also.
9) I must admit having pollyanna thoughts and recently defected Int Base staffers who have read my early postings, agree my views are 5-10 years out of date. Sorry for this. (But this is the ongoing tradition, each new set of people coming out, see that the current news is way out of date, so PLEASE, new defectors, UPDATE me or UPDATE those you trust.) What others in recent months have been saying about the dark harsh recent years happenings at the Int Base are absolutely true. These darker harsher trends are unprecedented in the past several decades. LOTS of new younger people at the Int Base. Climate of the Base is changing. RTC is decimated, mostly demoted into CMO Int. Other units just decimated. Carrie Cook and Peter Cook are now out. CMU (Central Marketing Unit) decimated. Comps decimated. Dan Koon was working in CMU apparantly before he blew in 2004 or 2005. Dan's apparantly in the Oakland area. No R & D Volumes even being worked on in years. Jon Horwich in R Comps, not doing particularly well, just as under the gun as most are at the Int Base. Fran Freedman Harris working in the Printing Dept, as Paper Cutter (an example of an intentionally demeaning demotion). Dozens and dozens of demotions and "laying low" of long time veterans, and I have hours of catching up on all the bad news to still do (anyone wishing to ask me questions so I can ask of some of these newer defectors, ask me).
10) The 3 couples demoted to the Int RPF, the Hodens, Epsteins, and Bennicks, who I pollyanna-ish thought were organizationally being RPFed together, to avoid splitting them up, the truth is that it was the personal strength of those 3 couples to maintain their marriages, it was NOT compassionate seniors. The divorce trend and pressuring between spouses separated organizationally continues.
11) In the opinion of decades long staffers at the Int Base, DM is exhibiting an all time low ebb of abuse with the Int Base top execs responding with an all time low level of subserience. The physical abuse dished out to the top execs by DM up to late 2004 at least, is at an alltime worst case condition. (Realize LRH policy says cause no medical bills, so the abuse only is punching, slapping, beatings to the ground, but not "serious" damage.) Milgram reference must be read by person's reading this if you have not read this before: http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/psychology/milgram_perils_authority_1974.html
11) I called a Riverside Police Deputy's tonight to ask what was needed by them to respond to an instance of potential physical abuse and I was told: a) A person who wishes to come forward who was a victim should do so within a year of the incident. Best to come in person and discuss it at their facility. Call 411 information, and get the phone number and address: Riverside County Sheriff's Dept. b) Get a lawyer and discuss your complaint and get a GOOD lawyer.
Anyone with contacts to big time law firms willing to take on pro bono ex-Int Base staffers who have hopefully good cases, let me know.
I would like to at least network, and grease the lines, so that future former Int Base staffers who in the future come out, and have been abused within the 1 year limit, and want to get hooked up with good law firms willing to take on the cases, that those future ex-Int Base staffers have greased line help!
1) Ex-Int Base Staffers who have physical abuse experiences within the last year, can call the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept (call information for the number connecting you).
2) Get a good lawyer to advise you.
3) Anyone reading this knowing law firms that will do pro bono work for these type of future defecting Int Base staffers, please answer this post, so the info is here for future Int Base staffers to read and find.
Best, Chuck Beatty
ex-Sea Org (1975-2003)
Flag 1975-1983 (TTC, Course Sup, Word Clearer,
Sup, D of T, T/CO ITO)
Int Base (on CMO Int Routing Forms Pjt) 83-84
FB (Snr HCO Int) in LA, 84-87
FB level 88
Snr C/S Int Office (RTRC) fall 88-Feb 89
Int RPF Feb 89
PAC RPF Mar-May 89
HGB (ITO) 89
INCOMM (Routing Forms Pjt) 89-90
INCOMM Computer Operations 90-92
(both at Int and LA computer rooms)
ASI Computer Operations 92-95
Int Decks Dec 95-Jun 96
Int RPF Jun 96-Nov 2000
PAC RPF Nov 2000 - Mar 2003
(Began routing out Jan 2002, while
on the RPF's RPF, and I was
finally given okay to route out
after 15 months of bureaucratic
leaving procedures and waiting
on Mar 29, 2003)
Date: 8 Oct 2005 22:26:29 -0700
> In article <email@example.com>,
> firstname.lastname@example.org says...
> Wow Chuck!
> That's some interesting information. Annie Broeker CO of CMO?!!!
> Staff down to 350?
> Amazing. I wonder whether there are any wog sources that could confirm
> that data. The 800 number used to be public record of a sort.
> Not that I disbelieve it; but it's both surprising and possibly very
> Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
> - The Tick
Annie is reportedly CO CMO Gold. CMO Gold is a 5-10 man CMO unit, who oversee only the Golden Era Productions Org personnel.
For your info, CMO Int is the big operation. CMO Int runs the CMO continental units, and CMO Gold is in the category of being a CMO continental units.
CMO Gold has duties like any of the other CMO units (of which there are: CMO CW-Clearwater- which is over the Flag Land Base orgs; CMO PAC-over the PAC orgs meaning ASHOD & ASHOF, LAD & F, Pac Base Crew and AOLA; and CMO IXU-Int Extension Unit which is over the HGB middle management orgs). There used to be CMO Units in some of the other Conts, but I don't which conts still have CMO units today. CMO Gold is one of the smallest in size. Annie's power is limited to executing CMO programs and LRH orders on the Gold crew.
Good idea on checking out the outside contacts or officials who can confirm the drop in total persons.