Salt Lake City Police, Complaint File # 05-02179 March 21, 2005
Complaint copies faxed & confirmed received:
(1) Rick Dinse, Chief of Police, Salt Lake City Police **
(2) Boyd Ferguson, SLC City Attorney's Office
(3) James Ashworth, Director, DSAMH, Utah Dept. of Human Services
(4) Paul Dalrymple, President, BOD, SLC Library System
(5) Nancy Tessman, Director, SLC Central Library
** Addendum filed with complaint showing recent post by Barbara Schwarz threatening to have Scarff arrested if he came to Salt Lake City. Scarff advised that the SLC Police are well aware of Ms. Schwarz, her long history of mental illness & ill-concieved tactics, and street officers would be advised if Schwarz initiated any false harassment complaints against Scarff.
** Scarff also agreed, per scheduled visit in April with police, city and library officials, and editors of Salt Lake City Tribune to be accompanied by friend to videotape any verbal outbursts and misconduct initiated by Schwarz. Scarff agrees to press criminal charges against Schwarz for initiating any and all fraudulent actions.
Scientology crooks: http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
Scientology murder: http://PerkinsTragedy.org
Improving the herd: http://www.rightard.org/