This Freewinds promo I received reflects on the problems CoS must have with Scientology teenagers.
I wonder if the irresponsible, filthy rich Scientology parents are using the Freewinds as a dumping ground for their non- conforming , free thinking sons and daughters?
My opinion is that Co$ is very upset that some Scios teenagers are not embracing the new GAT & DM's command intention, Co$ probably threaten the parents with "losing their eternity" if they dont get their kids on the Bridge NOW.
This Co$ promo piece just validates all those posts on ARS about how some teenagers of Co$ staff and public are neglected because the parents are too busy "clearing the planet".
I am sure there is a Sea Org recruiter on board just waiting for the moment a teenager realizes he wants to help mankind, then they get him to join the Sea Org, because the naive teenager does'nt really know what he's getting into, that he will be under total control by the Sea Org, no fun time, no more sex, working 24/7 for little or no pay.
Here's what the glossy little promo piece from Freewinds it says:
"Send your teenager to the Future OT Convention Aboard the Freewinds, We'll Send Them Back to you a Scientologist".
"This is a unique program available only onboard the Freewinds. It is available for children from age 10 - 19. It takes 2 weeks to complete.
It consists of :
-MEST work on decks to build confront under the supervision of the Freewinds Shipkeeping Division. All jobs are passed by a Freewinds Officer and they must get at least 3 well done passes on their jobs. ( picture of 3 teenage girls swabbing a Freewinds deck)
- Scientology courses to raise ethics and responsibility level.
- 35 hours of "Opening Procedure by Duplication" co-auditing.
- Lifeboat rowing drill as a team, where the whole group learns how to row a lifeboat in unison to a pass from the Captain Freewinds or his deputy.( picture of about 12 youngsters with life vests in a rather large life-boat with 3 sets of oars being given orders by a guy in white shorts, white shirt.)
- 5 LRH public films including "Orientation" film.
- 6 seminars. Covering subjects such as KSW, Ethics & Responsibility, exchange, PTS/SP, Leadership, conditions, and morale.
-They will be berthed together in a 4 shared cabin, receive tough berthing inspections that will rise their personal standards.
In this convention they become real Scientologists and that is what we send back to you.
The "donation" rate for this "convention" is $3,729.60.