Anonymous asked this question on 4/29/2000:
I feel like I have been locked up forever. My feelings are just know started to come out. I'm not sure if what I am feeling is depression or if it is something else. My family has treated me bad for a long time. I haven't ever said anything because I didn't know how and now that I have told a couple people I feel said and lonely all the time like no one understands. I guess what I need is probably someone just to talk to and understand me. I don't think that someone who is 16 should feel this way. Maybe someone can help me. Bye
Jason4U22 gave this response on 5/11/2000:
I'm going to give you the symtoms of depression, and if at least 3 of these describe how your feeling, I would highly recommend some counceling.
1) You stay secluded in your room all day, and just don't want to be bothered by anyone.
2) You have a increase, or a decrease in sleeping.
4) You wonder why you were put on this earth.
5) you feel useless.
6) you feel worthless.
7) you feel unloved
8) you sometimes think about suicide. (when you do that, it's time to go to the E.R)
9) You feel hopeless
10) you feel like noone understands, or cares what your going through.
11) you have a very moody personailty, and don't even want to talk on the phone.
If any three of these signs, and symtomes apply to you I would suggest that you go to the Doctors, office, and if you ever feel suicidal, go to the E.R ASAP.
Sweetie, I too have majour depression, and it is treated with antidepressants. The 2 the doctors have me on are zolof, and Trazadone. You wouldn't believe the change in my. Now I'm more socialble, friendly, not secluded, and more active. I wish you luck, and please keep in touch. Jason4U22 PS: Please don't forget to rate me
The average rating for this answer is 4.
Anonymous rated this answer a 4.