A quick message to all from Gerry.
Maybe someone can provide the picutres that he is describing . . .
I've just returned to Germany from Russia, and am setting out on the next leg of my European tour 2001.
I've also just read about Keith Henson's Riverside trial, and am saddened but not surprised. The use of the law to harass is America's most sacred and most protected religious expression. I know Keith will take this cruelty in stride, but I still send him the best of good cheer from wherever I am. I shall mention his case in all my European speeches. Never forget that wogs (R) rule, and we have the rest of the hominids completely surrounded.
I particpiated in a 3 day conference in Nizhny Novgorod, which at least 250 people attended, and which I believe was very successful. I also gave 3 television interviews, one of which aired while I was in Russia and the other two will be in the next couple of weeks.
In addition to the conference, I gave two other talks to university classes and a talk to the parishioners of an Orthodox Church in Moscow.
Andreas kindly posted some photos taken outside the Nizhny Novgorod conference to a.b.s. and I'll provide a few comments:
1. L to R, Professor Johannes Aagaard, GA, Archimandrite Kiril Pokrovsky;
2. L to R, GA, Protopriest Alexander Novopashin from Novosibirsk (do a search and check out his site), Professor Alexander Dvorkin;
3. Father Alexander Novopashin, GA, TG, Priest Vladimir Zaytsev from Ekaterinburg (also check site), Protopriest Dmitri Smirnov from Moscow, Prof. Dvorkin.
I was told that the Ekaterinburg church maintains a 24 hour a day picket of the $cientology cult in that city.
4. Three Scientologists with Russian ""Freedom"" hate mag, and picket signs with quotes from the $cientology "creed."
5. Father Dmitri and a man from the Nizhny Novgorod government engaging a Russian Scientologist wearing a Dianetic$ t-shirt.
6. Four happy wogs (R) and a somber Scientologist.
7. Wogs (R) ever more at cause.
8. Father Dmitri converting this Scientologist. Or getting him in serious ethics trouble.
9. Conversion complete, the wogs (R) rejoice.
10. Father Alexander joins the truly pan-denominational wogworld (R).
More details later.
Oh, and those photos identified on a.b.s. as the payload for Keith's missiles. That's only partly true. This a giant Hubbard Squash grown last summer in B.C.
Love to everyone.
(c) Gerry Armstrong
ARC = As-Ising the Real Co$,