On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:46:05 GMT, [email protected] mail.com (David Rice, Esq.) wrote:
>The only way for the Mystery Of The Vanishing Jurors to work is
>for Mr. Henson and his lawyer to have received a fraudulent juror
It wasn't that simple.
DECLARATION OF xxx
I, xxx, declare:
1. The facts set forth in this declaration are known to me personally. If called to testify as to the truthfulness of the facts set forth in this declaration, I would do so.
2. I am a California Licensed Private Investigator, license number xxx
3. I know Mr. Keith Henson personally having met him about 19xx.
4. Late in 2002 Mr. Henson requested that I attempt to locate jury members from his trial in 2001. His interest in locating jury members was a possible book about his trial in Hemet, California.
5. The list of those who actually served on his jury was not available from Mr. Henson's former lawyer Jim Harr, but he did have the jury pool list from which the 12 jury members and two alternates had been chosen.
6. I was able to locate 17 of the 55 before exhausting his prepayment.
7. Not a single one of the ones I located too had been on his jury.
8. Several jury pool members claimed they were not in a jury pool in 2001. I mentioned this to Mr. Henson but neither of us attached much significance to it at the time.
9. My detailed records of this investigation were lost in a hard disk crash on or about July 7, 2004
10. Recently Mr. Henson had the odds calculated of not finding a single jury member out of the 17 I found. He tells me the odds are well below 1%.
11. Between these low odds and jury pool members who are on the list but claimed not to have been called, it is my professional opinion that diverting some of the jury pool mail and having "ringers" show up and replace the real jury pool members could account for my failure to locate a single jury member or alternate.
12. In my experience jury pool members in Riverside County are never asked for identification.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of United States and California that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Signed in Riverside, California
Dated xxx, 2004
(If any Law enforcement people want a fax of the signed document, just ask.)