I left a voice message for OSA Whore Hogan by phone today.
I told him it is my responsibility to open Keith's mail from agents and other minions of the classically terroristic Criminal Convicted Cult. [ I do this to keep Keith from being killed by a letter bomb from these very dangerous internationally reviled gangsters.]
Contrary to the egocentric wishful thinking of Hogan and his fellow scienopaths I am *not* governed by California Courts. So here is McShane's drivel.
Laughingly in the exhibits which accompanied this crap they redacted ARS postings which contained phrases like "Body thetans" etc. Doubtless California courts will one day allow the unofficial self-styled 'religion' of the US to copyright the alphabet and convict critics of "attempting to think for themselves".
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER, a California non-profit corporation,
H. KEITH HENSON, an individual,
CASE NO. C 96-20271 RMW
DECLARATION OF WARREN MCSHANE IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER'S MOTION FOR ISSUANCE OF AN ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RE CIVIL CONTEMPT
DATE: TIME: CTRM: Hon. Ronald M. Whyte
FILED UNDER SEAL PURSUANT TO PROTECTIVE ORDER
I, Warren McShane, hereby declare:
1. I am the President of plaintiff Religious Technology Center. I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth below, and if called upon to do so, could and would testify competently thereto.
2. Exhibit 1 is a true and correct copy of the Permanent Injunction entered by this Court on June 16, 1997. Following issuance of the Injunction, Henson continued his earlier conduct of harassment, including harassing picketing, of several Scientology facilities, and also began a stepped-up campaign of threats to and harassment of individual Scientologists, including those living, working and studying their religion at a major Scientology facility in Riverside, County, California, where I work. As a result, the Riverside County District Attorney pressed criminal charges against Henson on April 26, 2001. A jury later convicted Henson of engaging in religious bigotry - hate crimes - in violation of California Criminal Code § 422.6. Exhibit 2 is a true and correct copy of the Riverside Court's Case Print showing this conviction. After his conviction, the Riverside Court continued Henson's personal recognizance bail and scheduled his sentencing for May 16, 2001. Id.
3. Henson did not appear as ordered. Instead, he fled to Canada and, shortly before his scheduled sentencing, he publicly advised the Riverside Court that he had no intention of appearing for his sentencing:
I will not be in Riverside May 16. In fact I would have to be a complete idiot to be in Riverside May 16! Bon Soire! Eh? Keith Henson. Exhibit 3 is a true and correct copy of Henson's posting which I saw and downloaded from the alt. religion. scientology ("ARS") newsgroup. At the time of the posting, when Henson was newly in Canada, I observed that his postings were routinely made under the e-mail ID of Gregg Hagglund, [email protected]
4. The Riverside Court ultimately sentenced Henson in absentia to one year of incarceration. Exhibit 4 is a true and correct copy of the Court's Case Print. After Henson appealed his conviction, the appellate division of the California Superior Court dismissed Henson's appeal under the principles of the fugitive disentitlement doctrine. Exhibit 5 is a true and correct copy of their Order. The Riverside Court also issued a "no bail" arrest warrant for Henson and, in addition, initiated further criminal charges against Henson for his refusal to appear for sentencing. Exhibit 6 is a true and correct copy of that Case Print. The Canadian authorities also arrested Henson for withholding his conviction when he entered Canada and issued a "Deportation Order," as reflected in a posting made by Henson on March 21, 2002, of a report by the Counsel for the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. Exhibit 7 is a true and correct copy of that report that I saw on ARS and downloaded. The Deportation Order has not been executed because Henson filed a request to the Canadian government for political asylum, alleging that both the United States of America and the State of California have violated Henson's basic human rights. Exhibit 8 is a true and correct copy of a posting in which Henson discussed his asylum request, which I saw on ARS and downloaded. I have checked with immigration attorneys in Canada, and have been informed that it will take two years or more for Henson's asylum request to be heard and finally determined.
5. I am providing the Court, as Exhibits under seal, true and correct copies of a posting made by Henson on October 24, 2001 (Exhibit 13) in which he solicited for people to send him a copy of NOTs 56 and a May 9, 2002 (Exhibit 14) posting in which he provided the original posting that resulted in the adverse judgment against him in this case, this time including a portion of NOTs 34. In addition, Henson listed a URL for a web site, telling people they could locate the entirety of NOTs 34 at that location. I saw these postings on ARS and downloaded them on my computer in Riverside County, California. I checked the URL provided by Henson and found that it does contain a copy of NOTs 34.
6. I learned of Henson's posting from a person working for Church of Scientology International in Los Angeles, California, who saw the posting on ARS and downloaded it. In addition another person, posting under the ID "ptsc," responded to Henson's posting, obviously having seen it. Exhibit 16 is a true and correct copy of that posting. I am familiar with the "ptsc" ID being used by a person named Rob Clark, whose postings on ARS I have seen for many years. Mr. Clark lives in the United States in York, Pennsylvania as reflected in Exhibit 17, which is another posting that I saw on ARS and
7. Attached hereto as further Exhibits are the following:
Exhibit 9 Order to Show Cause issued by this Court on May 14, 1998.
Exhibit 10 The Motion to Withdraw the Reference filed by RTC in In re Henson, U.S
Bankr. Ct. Case No. 98-51326ASW-13 (U.S.Dist. Ct. Case No. to be
Exhibit 11 A Brief filed by RTC herein on June 4, 1998.
Exhibit 12 This Court's June 23, 1999 Contempt Order.
Exhibit 15 An Order on Request for Attorney's Fees entered by this Court on September
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed in
the State of California this 21st day of June, 2002.
William G. Hagglund [SP7]
Solarius El Rond
Temple of At'L'An (TM)***
*** See: <http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/SSG/1051/trdp105117800e.html>
Malicious misrepresentation of this TradeMark is currently being implemented by OSA Agent Peter Ramsay. Ramsay continues to act as a TradeMark Terrorist on behalf of his OSA superiors Yvette Schenk & Al Buttnor and the Criminally Convicted Corporation of Scientology which they all slavishly serve.
Peter Ramsay has been ordered by my attorneys to Cease and Desist these wilful and malicious Infringements.
Legal Action is pending.