Can we simply agree that:
1. Narconon is not an eligible medical institution with respect to insurance coverage.
2. The protocol has absolutely no scientific basis; It is untested (by reasonable scientific standards) and the only "proof" of efficacy is anecdotal.
3. That the underlying methodology is based upon the "teachings" of L. Ron Hubbard and that there is nothing in Hubb's background to suggest that he had any knowledge, whatsoever, in this area.
4. That Narconon uses methods that are medically unsound and probably dangerous including doses of vitamins that have been proven to cause liver damage and exposure to saunas that far exceed medical recommendations.
5. That Narconon does not maintain detailed and accurate outcome statistics with appropriate post-discharge follow-up.
6. That Narconon staff do not meet any reasonable medical standard.
7. That Narconon serves the Scientology cult as both a profit and recruitment center.
8. That the Narconon approach has been disallowed in the California school system and probably others.
9. That Narconon's in-service training and professional development are more likely than not to consist of non-secular Scientology training which is unlikely to improve client outcomes.
10. That Narconon does not offer a "quality culture" which first requires a dedication to the best interests of clients FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS!
Ultimately, then, it follows that the quality of the cosmetic accreditation is depicted by the quality of the institutions that are accredited.
-- Displayed Email Address is a SPAM TRAP Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.php FSS v. AHBL SLAPP Suit: http://www.TQMcube.com/ahbl.php Multi-RBL Check: http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.php Zombie Graphs: http://www.TQMcube.com/zombies.php