Subject: Ethics Order 138 Royal Scotman from February 12th, 1968
ADVANCED ORGANIZATION Yacht Royal Scotman
12 February 1968
ETHICS ORDER 138
SALLY ZIEMBA, Advanced Course Student, is declared to be in a Condition of ENEMY.
1. For refusing to accept the findings of a Committee of Evidence properly convened and which placed her in DOUBT.
2. For stating she was leaving Scientology.
It is noted that the Continuous Present Time Overt question could not be cleaned on Ziemba. She has no reality on overts whatsoever. At least two worthy Scientologists have gone badly PTS in her presence.
The indications are that she is dedicated to enturbulation and the emination [sic] of destructive intent as with a true SUPPRESSIVE.
1. Ziemba is not to be trained or processed.
2. She is barred from entry into any Scientology Church of Organization.
3. She is not to be communicated with.
4. She is denied forever the materials which would have opened for her the doors to freedom and power.
Anyone connected to Ziemba is declared a Potential Trouble Source and may not be further trained or processed until they have shown evidence that they have totally handled and disconnected from her.
The formula for ENEMY is "FIND OUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE".
IF at any time in the future Ziemba comes to her senses and realizes what her situation is - if she successfully applies the ENEMY formula, she will be upgraded into DOUBT at which time she must comply with the findings of the Committee of Evidence and the formula of DOUBT and work her way back up the Conditions.
Ziemba is to apply the Formula and penalties of ENEMY.
Barry Watson HCO Area Sec AO Endorsed by Julia Galpin HCO Exec Sec AO
By the Authority vested in an Executive by the Executive Council AO